INDOTECH MCB TPN DOUBLE DOOR ENCLOSURES
Indotech MCB TPN DOUBLE DOOR ENCLOSURES –
- Manufactured as per IS standards – IS 13032/IS08623-3
- Manufactured using special 1.2mm thickness CRCA sheet as per IS 513D grade
- Environment friendly, meets the RoHS compliance defined by the European Standard.
- Fully Powder coated in RAL9010 white color SG finish and 50-70 micron powder coating thickness.
- IP 43(Degree of protection) compliant metal double door offers added safety.
- Reversible Door facility imparts flexibility at the installation.
- Pan assembly for easy installation of MCBs/RCCBs.
- Corner shields with smooth edges provide added security to the boards and shield them against physical damage such as bending and peeling of paint etc.
- Suitable for flush as well as surface mounting.
- Ample wiring space is provided to ensure proper distribution of neutral and earthing wires.
- The sides of distribution boards are equipped with special marking that help to identify box-inserting level in the wall, when being used for flushed mounting.
- Equipped with insulated Bus bar rating 100A.
- Independent shield and door offers added flexibility & convenience of just removing the shield during maintenance job.
- Double Door is separately packed for preventing rusting.
- Equipped with a complete set of wires for the internal wiring of the distribution board.
- Circuit label diagrams enclosed with the DB to avoid any mismatch during wiring.
- Choice of Two Pole & Four Pole versions
- Front operation with three stable positions I-0-II
- Off at middle position
- DIN Rail Mounting facility
TYPE OF MCB: TPN DOUBLE DOOR
MCB TPN DOUBLE DOOR ENCLOSURES
SPECIFICATION : MCB TPN DOUBLE DOOR ENCLOSURES
|No. of ways||4, 6, 8, 12 & 16 ways|
|Type of Installation||Surface and flush mounting|
|STANDARD||IS 8623; IS 13032|