INDOTECH MCB DOUBLE POLE (Mini Trip)
Indotech MCB DOUBLE POLE (MINI TRP) – A Miniature Circuit Breaker (MCB) is an automatically operated electrical switch used to protect low voltage electrical circuits from damage caused by excess current from an overload or short circuit. MCB Double Pole (MINI TRIP) are typically rated up to a current up to 125 A, do not have adjustable trip characteristics, and can be thermal or thermal-magnetic in operation.
Construction and Features:
- State of the art design: Elegant appearance, cover and handle in arc shape for comfortable operation. Contact position indicating window (Clear ON-OFF indicator)
- Three level indications For ON, OFF & TRIP (Under Fault)
- Rated short circuit capacity: 10000A (10kA)
- Trip free mechanism
- High speed and high breaking capacity mechanism.
- Terminal block with safety shutter: It prevents wrong wiring & burning of terminals.
- High speed wiping contact structure.
- Bi-connect terminals at both sides give a choice of using either a busbar or cable to make the connection.
- Environment-Friendly, Meets the RoHS Compliance defined by the European Standards.
- Power loss values are much lower than the specified values of IS/IEC making it the most energy-efficient MCB.
- “INDOTECH ” MCB Manufacturer, MCB Three Pole with Neutral, MCB Three Pole, MCB TNP, MCB SP(MINI TRIP) & MCB DP(MINI TRIP)
- ISI Marked.
- Smooth tripping.
- Heavy duty contacts to ensure longer life span.
- Low watt loss, thus energy saving.
- Mould made of high quality fire retardant material.
- Sufficient gap between the poles for better cooling of contacts.
- ON/OFF indication for safety. MCB Manufacturer, Three Pole MCB, Miniature Circuit Breaker
SPECIFICATION : MCB DOUBLE POLE (MINI TRIP)
|ACCURACY||In case of MCB, the zone which is facing abnormalities can be identified pretty quickly, as the faulty circuit trips immediately, turning it off for good. However, on the contrary, in case of a fuse the complete fuse wire needs to be checked by opening fuse grip for confirming the faulty zone.|
|RANGE||MCB it is fixed while in MCCB the rated current is an adjustable range instead of a fixed value. Standard rating of MCB is 1A, 2A, 3A, 4A, 6A, 10A, 13A, 16A, 20A, 25A, 32A, 40A, 50A, 63A, 100A for MCB|
|STANDARD||IS/IEC 60898-1:2008 DIN43-883|