Indotech MCB CHANGEOVERS SWITCHES – Indotech MCB Changeover Switch is a manually operated changeover switch which finds its application in switching load between two power supplies.
MCB Changeover Switch finds wide application in industries as well as in domestic area especially in Individual Bungalow(IB) for use in low voltage distribution circuits. Changeover switches are used to shift from one source of supply to another source and vice versa. The changeover switch comes in 2P and 4P versions, for single and three phase application respectively. It has three positions ( I-O-II ) with centre-off. They are switch disconnectors with the independent manual operation, capable of making, carrying and breaking currents under normal circuit conditions.
MCB Changeover switching to an alternate source of supply from main supply
- Choice of Two Pole & Four Pole versions
- Front operation with three stable positions I-0-II
- Off at middle position
- DIN Rail Mounting facility
Indotech MCB Changeover Switches
* Heavy duty contacts to ensure better life span.
* Low watt loss , thus energy saving.
* Mould made of high quality fire retardant material.
* Sufficient gap between the poles for better cooling of contacts.
* ON/OFF indication for safety.