INDOTECH kVA ANALOG METER
Indotech KVA meter measure the apparent power of AC devices in kilovolt-amperes (KVA). Apparent power is the combination of a circuit’s true power and reactive power. True power is the actual power dissipated in a circuit. Reactive power or imaginary power indicates how a reactive load drops voltage and draws current, but does not actually dissipate power.
TYPE OF METER: kVA
1. DYNAMO METER TYPE : Current Coil & Volt Coil interact to give direct reading on dial.
2. TRANSDUCER TYPE : Electronic Transducer gives signal in terms of DC microamps to moving coil DC meter which gives reading proportional to the signal.
SPECIFICATION : kVA METER
Output options, display type, and approvals are additional considerations when selecting KVA meters. Common output options include binary coded decimal (BCD), digital-to-analog (D/A), universal serial bus (USB), general-purpose interface bus (GPIB), and RS-232. Display types are designated as analog.
ACCURACY : Class 1.0 as per ISS 1248/03.
SCALE : Almost linear from 1/10 to full scale in case of kVA.
- Single element type for single phase A.C. measurements.
- Single element type for 3 phase balanced load.
- Elements type for 3 phase 3 wire balanced & unbalanced loads.
- Elements type for 3 phase, 4 wire balanced & unbalanced loads.
RANGE : Current 1A or 5A & voltage upto 600V with internal resistance. Higher ranges with CT’s & PT’s
Note : 1. 72 x 72 kW meter is available with extra transducer box.