INDOTECH ANALOG ENERGY METER SINGLE PHASE
Analog Electric Energy Meter Single Phase – The meter which is used for measuring the energy utilities by the electric load is known as the energy meter. The energy is the total power consumed and utilized by the load at a particular interval of time. It is used in domestic and industrial AC circuit for measuring the power consumption. The meter is less expensive and accurate.
Analog Energy Meter Single Phase Meter: We are one of the leading manufacturer of Electrical & Electronic Panel Meters &
accessories for the last more than four decades . We have a team of skilled professionals who
are experts in the line . The instruments are tested & gauged at every level of
manufacturing to get the best performance .
MOUNTING : It is projection type which can be mounted on the wall . NO panel cut out is required .
‘‘INDOTECH’’ has developed Digital kWh Meters required for the Residential , Commercial & Industrial purposes .
DESIGN : “INDOTECH” kWh Meters are elegant in design in design with selective circuitry based on micro-controller technology .
DISPLAY : It is available in LCD type & Counter Type
- Stepper Motor counter display
- Export Quality with Multi function Display: Digital LCD display with back-light
- Displays various electrical parameters like electric consumption (Kwh), Voltage(V), Current(I), Power-factor(PF), Load (kw/kva), Frequency(Hz) on press of button
- Copper connections Surge resistant and tamper proof with magnetic shielding ·Sustained accuracy over long period of time
- Low power consumption >>High insulation and dielectric strength >> Poly-carbonate enclosure which is UV protected, flame retardant
TYPE OF METER: ENERGY METER SINGLE PHASE
SPECIFICATION : ANALOG ELECTRIC ENERGY METER
|ACCURACY||Class 1.0 as per IS 13779 - 1999|
|RANGE||This specification covers the following for Single Phase 240 V, 10A-60 A Static Watt hour smart meters of accuracy class 1.0 with plug in communication modules (RF mesh only and RF + Cellular technology) and integrated load control switches|
|STANDARD||IEC 1107 standard, ANSI standard, PACT standard from secure meters and Modbus standard|
- Current and 110, 220 or 440 V for 1 phase & 3 phase supply & load.
- Refer Price list for more details regarding models/ranges available.